SPECIFICATION OF COMBINATION OF MICROWAVE DIATHERMY & TRACTION WITH COUCH
Both Microwave diathermy & computerized traction unit should be attachment to a single couch so that both the therapies can be given to a patient simultaneously with cumulative benefits with following specification:
· Microwave diathermy should be of the latest modern technology.
· It should have linear output without high frequency cables.
· It should be without separate radiators/emitters
· Microwave radiated through bed with chose of whole body or parts of body treatment possibility
· Operating frequency : 2450Mhz
· Main voltage 230v +/- 10%, 50Hz
· Maximum average output 400 watts
· Adjust movements range setting for microwave diathermy.
Computerized traction unit
· Traction unit should be computerized.
· The unit should perform state force, intermittent force, pulsation force and combination of static, intermittent, pulsation forces.
· Traction unit should perform lumber traction and cervical traction.
· Unit should provide perform with belts, straps and Flexation stool for lumber and cervical traction
· With 20 programs for treatment
· Provision of safety switch controllable by patient and operate/ doctor both.
· Maximum lumber forces 90 kgs for even obese patients for better treatment.
· Maximum cervical forces 30 kgs for heavy neck and body structure of patients.
· Couch should be non magnetic steel and abs plastic panel.
· Couch frame should be of rugged metal frame with padding material.
· Couch should be four section having a free rolling section to avoid any frictional errors of force
· Microwave diathermy & computerized traction unit should be attached to a single couch.
Note: company should have factory/ office or service center or dealer in Haryana/ Chandigarh for better and faster service support.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.