Electronic Differential Counter
- Light Weight (2,0kg)
- 8 Unit Lab-Count with Totalizer. For simplifying differential blood cell counts. This counter eliminates the calculations necessary when making Leukocyte counts
- The eight keys represent the eight normal Schilling groups of Leucocytes, ie: Baso, Eosin, Myelo, Juven, stab seg, Lymph, Mono. Each stroke registers both in the unit corresponding to its pressed key and in the Totalizer.
- The short sound comes after every stroke of key, when the Totalizer records to 100, 200, 300 etc., a long sound buzzs. The percentage of each type of cell is then read directly from the window above each key.
- Function of CLEAR - Press the key of CLEAR, it will clear or figures and all the units register zero
- Function of CORRECTION - To correct the possible error counting, press the key of "CORR" as well as the error-count key, it will decrease the figure by one each stroke from the keys concerned. To back to the normal counting, press "CORR" on more time.
- Function "LOCK" - To keep the counting results from being touched careslessly, press "LOCK" key to lock all keys unless one more press of LOCK key.
- This counter can apply to other fields for counting purpose.