The dental instrument is used to carve wax electrically and mold its form, featuring its availability for a variety of carving tips(6pcs), easy temperature control and precise waxing work.
- Excellent heat conductivity, lasting service life, and easy to use.
- 2-line circuit designed for simultaneous works.
- Accurate temperature maintenance and reset function, leading to lasting service life and high heat conductivity.
- SMPS type featuring light weight, and usable for AC 100-240V without additional adjustment, with lasting service life.
- Silicon-made grip reduces hands fatigue even while in a long use.
- Both ends of each wires of the pencils are marked with colored(blue and red) ring.
It makes easy to distinguish the two wax pencils, when these are twisted.
Input Power Source
Temperature : 50°C~200°C, 122°F~392°F
Dimension(mm) : W152/D123/H70